Meet The Ellertson's

Meet The Ellertson's

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome Mya and Tina!

So the Ellertson's are doing it again! Yep... splitting the family up! One part St Louis other part Vancouver!  How we survive it???? God's amazing mercy and grace! Loads of Ichat and lots of calling and texting! Yeah yeah yeah! We caved and now our 9 year old has a cell phone! I feel better about it... she only is aloud 5 phone numbers all having to be family! This rule willl be set until she is about 30! HA! My Mom flew me here to St Louis and Mya and I are all settled! We have to wonderful roommates Eniola and Kendall! We are feeling pretty pumped for the exciting adverntures that lie ahead!! Brad and MacK are enjoying the rest of the school year( will make periodical trips to the LOU) and MacK will join Mya and I in June!! Please keep us in your prayers and GO ATHLETICA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment