Meet The Ellertson's

Meet The Ellertson's

Friday, November 27, 2009

OH MY Alison!!

Ok, so I am going to talk about a dear friend of mine Alison Fels.... she is by far a person I adore and look up to a ton. She loves me and my family so much that she every year comes out to watch me play, or she comes on soccer trips to watch my children, pretty much she has just been there for me through everything!  But this morning she totally out did herself! I put in a call to her at 11:30pm last night asking if she would wake up and go to Best Buy with me in the morning! She said "sure why not!"  and woke up at an early 3:45am!! We stood in line for about 45 min and we had a great time chatting it up with each other and hanging with people who had been there since 12am! Now those people are crazy! HA! It took us a total of 15 minutes to get in and get what we wanted and get out! Piece of cake!!! Well worth it! Got the goods, spent time with a great friend... couldn't of asked for more! LOVE YOU AL!



2 comments:

  1. Seriously?? Oh, I should have been out there with you!! We didn't know we'd have to do the middle of the night stand in line thing to get the computer we wanted! It was gone gone gone by the time we got there the next morning! Great to see your family blog, I have "saved" to favorites!

    ReplyDelete